I think this is the first Camera RAW update Adobe released that supports more mirrorless cameras than DSLR’s. In fact there are no DSLRs in this release only mirrorless and medium format. Cameras supported in this release Hasselblad H5D-60 Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus PEN E-PL6 Phase One IQ260* Pentax Ricoh GR Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G6 Panasonic […]
Tag Archives | workflow
So the other day I saw a post “do you use Google drive to back up your photos”? And I was thinking, what is Google drive? No really…. What is Google drive? I’ve heard of Google Docs, but I have never heard of Google drive. So, I looked it up. Is Google Drive for you? […]
Many emerging pros have asked me – Why shoot hybrid photography? The answer is we need to be open to change in our craft. Your clients will eventually demand that we shoot a mix of still, motion and sound if they are not already. If you are open to that change and you see the opportunities within change you’ll […]
Sign Up For a Free Beta of BulletProof- a Complete Offload, Prep, and Delivery Solution for Video Footage
Preparing and organizing camera footage for video editing can be a pain. With all the offloading, transcoding, color correction, and backing up of footage that takes place during a typical project, post-production workflows can get real messy and disorganized. That’s where the soon-to-be-released program BulletProof comes in. Made by Red Giant, makers of the popular […]
Hi everybody! I wanted to share my latest VLOG post over at DiscoverMirrorless.com where I give my thoughts on Horizontal vs. Vertical photographs and ask the question, “Why can’t we do vertical? Could we create vertical Hybrid eProducts?” Using our amazing small micro four thirds cameras it is so easy to shoot vertical […]
I thought it was novel when Adobe added video support in Lightroom 3. When they added basic video editing in Lightroom 4 I didn’t pay much attention. Now that I’m shooting hybrid photography I think it’s awesome! Lightroom offers tools that are just right for trimming and editing short video clips. My transition into hybrid […]
As I adjust to my awesome “small” camera system, I’m shooting more and more video. Storage becomes an issue as video files are large. So I use the AVCHD format that my Lumix GH3 offers because it has high quality while being very compressed and creating a relatively small file. The problem is that not […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Anthony Falsarella: Will definitely be there...
- Giulio Sciorio: Not yet but I'm working on a solution for photogr...
- Ken Burg: Thanks for the feedback. I suppose I should have g...
- Giulio Sciorio: There are many factors why the shots look much dif...
- Martin: Too bad the Olympus do not put much emphasis in it...