I think this is the first Camera RAW update Adobe released that supports more mirrorless cameras than DSLR’s. In fact there are no DSLRs in this release only mirrorless and medium format. Cameras supported in this release Hasselblad H5D-60 Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus PEN E-PL6 Phase One IQ260* Pentax Ricoh GR Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G6 Panasonic […]
Tag Archives | software
“We believe the creative process can be better. We believe your tools can do more. Imagine fonts, files, projects and teams always in sync. Inspiration exactly when you need it. Sharing, collaborating, and publishing to anyone, everywhere. Creative Cloud will change everything.” With this announcement on the home page of Abobe’s website, it has. Adobe announced it […]
Lightroom 4.4 Update Improves Support For Fujifilm’s X-Trans and EXR Sensors and Supports 25 New Cameras
Adobe Systems released Lightroom 4.4 which includes increased support for Fujifilm’s X-Trans and EXR sensors as well as support for 25 new cameras. The increased support for Fujifilm cameras is in response to requests for improved image processing of Fujifilm’s mirrorless cameras. The update includes a correction to the demosaic algorithms for both the X-Trans […]
Pretty nice firmware upgrade for the GH3, lenses and the Lumix Link app. What stands out to me is that we’ll be able to shoot wirelessly into Lightroom, filmmakers can use the on board LCD screen while recording uncompressed HDMI out and the AF speed has been increased with certain lenses. See the official list […]
Google has reduced the price of the entire Nik image software suite from $499 to just $149. There are coupon codes allegedly giving further savings. If you do purchase the collection enter the code DZISER at checkout for an additional 25% off. Google acquired Nik last fall, with an assurance from Google that the great […]
We’ve been talking a lot about hybrid photography on SCBP lately and for good reason – as people’s consumption technology changes, photographers, journalist, and everyone else must adapt to remain relevant and keep food on the table. Giulio recently posted a video giving you a behind the scenes look at one of his hybrid products, […]
As I adjust to my awesome “small” camera system, I’m shooting more and more video. Storage becomes an issue as video files are large. So I use the AVCHD format that my Lumix GH3 offers because it has high quality while being very compressed and creating a relatively small file. The problem is that not […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- Magazine Front Cover With Panasonic GH3 | My great Wordpress blog: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera B...
- Daniel: Hi Giulio, Chanced upon your video here. I have a...
- Allan Templeton: My selection is for Eric, superb....!...
- Chris Leskovsek: Thanks for picking up mine Paula, appreciate it. M...
- Eric: Thanks for the selection Paula!...
- Events on April 26, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - Pro Photo SupplyStarts: 11:00 amEnds: April 26, 2014 - 3:00 pmLocation: Pro Photo Supply Event Center - 1801 NW Northrup Street, Portland, OR 97209Description: Sign up here - http://www.prophotosupply.com/p-events.htm
- Events on April 27, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - GlazersStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: April 27, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Glazer's Camera, 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA, United StatesDescription: Sign up here - http://www.glazerscamera.com/animated-portrait-photography