Olympus finally released a fast wide zoom, something I’ve been waiting a while for. Lumix has had the 12-35mm available since Spring, 2012. I sold all my DSLR gear when I got the Olympus OMD and couldn’t wait for Olympus to come out with a set of fast zooms so I went with the pair […]
Tag Archives | review
A Camera Strap for the Hybrid Photographer Demand for support tools to help keep a hybrid photography workflow manageable is growing. Is the Air Strap by Custom SLR a tool to help the professional photographer? When shooting hybrid, photographers need to switch from still to motion capture quickly and easily. Keeping the pace of the shoot […]
Throughout the past year I have been moving myself in a direction of becoming a Hybrid Photographer. First I switched from using Canon DSLRs to Micro Four-Thirds, which was one of the biggest changes I’ve made in the last few years of shooting professionally. Most recently, I have been investigating what is going to be […]
Have you ever had a big juicy secret that you were just dying to tell someone? If so then you will know why this first look article is such a relief for me to write! I am now allowed to present to you the new Olympus OM-D E-M1!! First Impressions: Ergonomics and Design It’s an […]
One of the most friendly bag companies to small cameras, Think Tank has announced 3 new sling bags with the ThinkTank Turnstyle 5, Turnstyle 10, and Turnstyle 20. As a camera bag junkie, I am very happy with these brand new sling bags from ThinkTank Photo! Like many bags these are marketed towards DSLR shooters, […]
I finally got my mitts on a new PEN E-P5 and decided that even after only 24 hrs with it I need to talk to the world about this incredible camera!! Form The design queues of the Olympus PEN E-P5 are in step with its predecessors in that they are reminiscent of the Olympus PEN […]
I’m typically a fan of high quality hand crafted items that are made in the United States, so when I found Hold Fast Gear based in the heart of the USA, who are making some great all leather, stylish camera accessories, I was very interested. I had to take a look through their products and […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Rob Knight: Congrats, man. That is a great mag!...
- Paul Beentjes: So honoured to be featured once more in your weekl...
- HolidayHotShots.com: Nice one +Giulio Sciorio That's great!!!...
- Magazine Front Cover With Panasonic GH3 | My great Wordpress blog: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera B...
- Daniel: Hi Giulio, Chanced upon your video here. I have a...
- Events on April 26, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - Pro Photo SupplyStarts: 11:00 amEnds: April 26, 2014 - 3:00 pmLocation: Pro Photo Supply Event Center - 1801 NW Northrup Street, Portland, OR 97209Description: Sign up here - http://www.prophotosupply.com/p-events.htm
- Events on April 27, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - GlazersStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: April 27, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Glazer's Camera, 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA, United StatesDescription: Sign up here - http://www.glazerscamera.com/animated-portrait-photography