New M.ZUIKO® DIGITAL 17mm f1.8 High-Grade Lens Easily Captures Spontaneous Moments in Remarkable Detail CENTER VALLEY, Pa., November 15, 2012 – Today, Olympus adds to the Micro Four Thirds family of lenses with the release of the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm f1.8 lens (34mm in 35mm equivalent), a bright, wide-angle, single-focal-length lens ideal for snapshot street shooting, […]
Tag Archives | press
Shop for the CityWalker on Thank Tank Photo Press Release Below Santa Rosa, Calif. – Think Tank Photo announces that in November it will release the CityWalker™ messenger bag series. Designed with the urban photographer in mind, the new bags will come in three models – CityWalker 10, CityWalker 20, and CityWalker 30 – and […]
Think Tank Photo to Release Airport Navigator™ Top- and Front-accessible Photographer Rolling Pilot’s Case
Shop for the Airport Navigator on Think Tank Photo Press Release Below Santa Rosa, Calif. – Think Tank Photo announces that in November it will release the Airport Navigator™, the photography industry’s first rolling pilot’s case that allows photographers to access gear from the top and the front. The new pilot’s case also includes a shoulder […]
Today Panasonic unveiled the GH3, their top of the line camera. We’re working on a opinion piece about this fantastic new tool but for now here’s the official press release and some links. Links Preorder on Amazon Hands on at Dpreview Official Panasonic GH3 page Panasonic GH3 Special page Press Release 17th September, 2012 – Panasonic today launches […]
Today Olympus is proud to announce that the Olympus Visionary program now celebrates the work of 13 talented photographers, up from six total members from last year, who shoot exclusively with Olympus digital imaging products. The mission of the Olympus Visionary program is to work with talented individuals to create superb images and videos, educate […]
We’re big fans of Paula, her work and it’s with great pleasure to announce that Paula is now part of Small Camera Big Picture. Paula is an Olympus enthusiast, specializing in food photography in the Pacific Northwest. She enjoys making people hungry with her food blog, Gapey’s Grub, and has a stock portfolio with Getty […]
Alberto Lima is a freelance blogger/journalist covering technology at The Noisecast and is a regular contributor over at Philanthroper, a daily-deals site for some great non-profits. As a human, he spends far too much time with a pair of headphones on this head, on Twitter, and learning to be a true-to-life photographer. Twitter Google+ Instagram: […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Anthony Falsarella: Will definitely be there...
- Giulio Sciorio: Not yet but I'm working on a solution for photogr...
- Ken Burg: Thanks for the feedback. I suppose I should have g...
- Giulio Sciorio: There are many factors why the shots look much dif...
- Martin: Too bad the Olympus do not put much emphasis in it...