Sunday deal day! Following the Panasonic 12-35 deal I posted earlier in the day comes this sweet deal – $100 off any OMD or Pen model on Amazon. NICE
Tag Archives | penready
Don’t you just love the sound of saving money? To me that’s the sound of an extra lens a night out or the sound of someone (me) going “SWEEEEEET” Well all the rad Olympus Cameras are on sale now at Amazon. If you’ve been wanting an OMD, EPL5 or Pen Mini now is a great […]
Want to see what I shot with the Pen Mini on assignments? Check out the On Assignment articles.
To Pimp Yo SEMA-1 you’ll need Olympus SEMA-1 3.5mm Audio Extension Cord 3.5mm “L” Adapter Humangear Gotubb
Big news coming from Olympus at Photokina 2012! Olympus just unveiled their latest generation PEN Lite and PEN Mini Micro Four-Thirds Cameras and they are looking to put a lot of power in the hands of consumers this fall. The E-PL5, the fourth-generation PEN Lite body and the E-PM2, the successor to the popular PEN […]
As a skateboarder, it was only natural that I wanted to capture the action going on around me, and as did others. The first skateboard photographers I noticed would always be the ones with the huge bags with tripods hanging from them struggling to skate from spot to spot, the ones that took 20 minutes […]
If you’ve recently purchased a micro four-thirds camera; welcome! It’s compact size and very un-compact image quality means you can do everything from snapshots for Instagram (aka “Oh look, my lunch #nofilter”) to far more professional endeavors. But if you’re looking to transition into the latter group, then your kit lens just will not do. Recently […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Anthony Falsarella: Will definitely be there...
- Giulio Sciorio: Not yet but I'm working on a solution for photogr...
- Ken Burg: Thanks for the feedback. I suppose I should have g...
- Giulio Sciorio: There are many factors why the shots look much dif...
- Martin: Too bad the Olympus do not put much emphasis in it...