Have you ever had a big juicy secret that you were just dying to tell someone? If so then you will know why this first look article is such a relief for me to write! I am now allowed to present to you the new Olympus OM-D E-M1!! First Impressions: Ergonomics and Design It’s an […]
Tag Archives | OM-D
The Lensbaby Composer Pro meets outdoor photography. Hey everyone I have something “different” to review today. I am stepping away from my Prime Time write ups and heading to new territory. In this little write up will discuss the Lensbaby Composer Pro ,the only lens offering a “free lensing” effect for micro fourthirds cameras.What […]
Via Rob Knight Photography - The Olympus OM-D E-M5 is the camera that convinced “real” photographers that Micro 4/3 is a “real” camera system. Instructor Rob Knight will show you how to set up your OM-D E-M5 to take advantage of the flexible controls and maximize the image quality. Topics Include: Basic Camera Controls Auto Focus […]
Jamie MacDonald is our resident Landscape Photography expert and Olympus Visionary. Recently Jamie took some time out of his busy schedule to talk with us about his process and the reasons he made the big move to going small. All images featured in this post were taken with an Olympus OM-D E-M5. Jamie is no […]
Ready to get that close up? Today, Olympus announced their latest iteration of their 75-300mm zoom lens the M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm II. Much like it’s predecessor, the 75-300mm zoom lens will provide an F-stop range of f/4.8-6.7 and anti-glare coating to hold up even under harsh lighting (all you outdoor photographers rejoice). New to the […]
Don’t you just love the sound of saving money? To me that’s the sound of an extra lens a night out or the sound of someone (me) going “SWEEEEEET” Well all the rad Olympus Cameras are on sale now at Amazon. If you’ve been wanting an OMD, EPL5 or Pen Mini now is a great […]
Optimizing OMD JPEG Settings – the Olympus OMD EM5 is one of the hottest mirrorless hybrid cameras to come along in a long time. While the OMD renders some of the best JPEGS available today this video will help you further unlock the potential of this camera. What have you been experimenting with your JPEG […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...