Make no mistake, the current bridge camera to beat is the Sony RX100 II. It’s been sitting atop of many “Best” lists since it was announced and with good reason and even the good folks over at TheWirecutter have named it the best point-and-shoot under $1,000. Today, Olympus announced that they’d like a crack at that […]
Tag Archives | news
Nikon may not have been pushing mirror-less as aggressively as their competitors but that’s not to say we’re not intrigued by the Nikon 1 AW1. Like the S, V, and J series cameras, the Nikon 1 AW1 offers a sleek compact design reminiscent of their COOLPIX family of point and shoot cameras while offering the […]
Today Fujifilm has introduced a new budget friendly addition to their X-series line of mirrorless cameras with the new X-A1. The new camera comes packaged with the budget 16-50mm kit lens. The FUJIFILM X-A1 is compact, lightweight and high quality. It is in line with Fujifilm’s strong X design and for the first time, […]
Are you a pro-photographer shooting mirror-less? Olympus has some news just for you: the Olympus OM-D E-M1 is now official! The Olympus OM-D E-M1 is not just successor in name to the original flagship camera but the E-M1′s tweaks makes this easily one of the most advanced micro four-thirds cameras around. What’s New? The E-M1 […]
Have you ever had a big juicy secret that you were just dying to tell someone? If so then you will know why this first look article is such a relief for me to write! I am now allowed to present to you the new Olympus OM-D E-M1!! First Impressions: Ergonomics and Design It’s an […]
I wanted to invite everybody in and around Southern California to come out for 3 days of Hybrid Photography fun at the Hybrid Hangout Weekend. The event will take place at Paul’s Photo in Torrance, CA July 26 – 28th. Friday will begin with a 4 pm Meet & Greet event followed by Will Crockett […]
Today Sony has announced two new cameras to their current RX advanced point and shoot line-up. They have added the Sony Cyber-Shot RX1r, a follow-up but not replacement to the full frame Sony RX1, featuring a 35mm sensor and enhanced resolution and image quality. They have also announced a follow up to the popular […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...