It’s been an honor to be involved with the GH4 early on. Stay tuned on SCBP for the latest coverage on this groundbreaking camera. Trust me, its unlike anything else. Official Press release, photos and specs below. A Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) Camera DMC-GH4 with New AF Technology and the World’s First* 4K Video […]
Tag Archives | motion
Hey Seattle I’m back! Hybrid Motion Portraits is always an exciting class. In this hands on workshop we’ll be going over everything you need to start shooting motion portraits from concept to completion. You’ll learn some exciting new ways to shoot motion from a series of stills to using your iPad. There will be the […]
I am in several photography clubs in the Seattle area so I’ve met a fair amount of photographers of all types. Many of them are wedding and portrait photographers so much of my inspiration comes from their work that comes across my Facebook newsfeed. Just in the last couple of weeks I’ve seen two different […]
Further proof that DSLR’s are going the way of the dodo. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a DSLR hater, I’m a photography lover but if you want a camera specifically for filming I think the Black Magic is a great option. It’s small companies like Black Magic that will push the big boys to […]
This could have been shot with anything and still look good because the team is quite talented however it’s always nice to see serious work done with a Micro 4/3 camera. The trailer looks great and gives you a good idea of the film. Musgo Trailer from vesubio on Vimeo. The first 5 minutes […]
Very nice teaser of the short film “Tone” by The Lottimer brothers shot entirely on the OM-D E-M5. I really dig the cuts, grading, sound and build up. I love how this teaser finishes up! “TONE” Teaser Trailer from Austin Lottimer on Vimeo. “Tone” Is a short film that The Lottimer brothers are developing. The […]
Olympus Visionary David H. Wells shot this promo video of a cozy little hotel located in Italy. David, used the OMD and other bits to create this piece. What I like about this video is that it shows what can be done with a “grass roots” effort using affordable, off the shelf gear. There’s some […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Rob Knight: Congrats, man. That is a great mag!...
- Paul Beentjes: So honoured to be featured once more in your weekl...
- HolidayHotShots.com: Nice one +Giulio Sciorio That's great!!!...
- Magazine Front Cover With Panasonic GH3 | My great Wordpress blog: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera B...
- Daniel: Hi Giulio, Chanced upon your video here. I have a...
- Events on April 26, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - Pro Photo SupplyStarts: 11:00 amEnds: April 26, 2014 - 3:00 pmLocation: Pro Photo Supply Event Center - 1801 NW Northrup Street, Portland, OR 97209Description: Sign up here - http://www.prophotosupply.com/p-events.htm
- Events on April 27, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - GlazersStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: April 27, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Glazer's Camera, 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA, United StatesDescription: Sign up here - http://www.glazerscamera.com/animated-portrait-photography