#lumixgx7 with 12-35/2.8 X, edit with Mattebox. Thanks to +Joseph Linaschke of +ApertureExpert for turning me onto Mattrbox for iOS. What's your favorite mobile photo apps? #lumixlounge #scbp View this post on Google+
Tag Archives | mirrorless vs dslr
#scbp #lumixlounge #m43ftw View this post on Google+
OMG I’m so amped for WPPI! There’s lots of rad stuff going on there, some classic, some new skool. Below are the events not to miss at WPPI. All events listed are either official SCBP events or events from our friends like This Week in Photo, Unique Photo and Panasonic. Between the live events, free […]
I'm here in Hollywood to help launch the amazing GH4. All major camera dealers will be here as well as DPs, directors and other industry pros. I'll be giving workshops on using the GH4 to pull and print frames from 4K video and of course how to rock Animated Portraits. Keep your eyes out for […]
Sometimes it's Easier to Buy a New Memory Card rather than deal with getting it replaced under warranty I use my gear a lot for work and for fun. I really give my gear a workout which is why when I purchased my gear I go for reliability. In this case I'm talking about "pro" […]
Hey Austin! Come to my Animated Portrait class this Sunday at Precision Camera. You'll learn the in's and outs of this new type of portrait work from capture to output. Use your own gear or mine. #lumixlounge #scbp Animated Portrait Photography | Precision Camera University How to concept, light, direct, shoot and finish […]
It's been two years since I ditched DSLR's and embraced, small, mirrorless cameras. Find out what I learned in my adventure with this guest post for Skip Cohen University. What do you find a joy or a challenge shooting with small cameras? #scbp #photography #lumixlounge #mirrorless The Joys and Challenges of Using […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...