When it comes time for me to make my bread and butter with hybrid photography, my tool, up to this point, has been the GH3. I love this camera – it’s small, weather resistant, fast, and the image quality is spectacular. Everything about it is great. Because I shoot a lot of video and blend […]
Tag Archives | Lumix G
Join me on Friday to announce what camera and lens you’ll be using for the weekend. The only rules are that you must commit to one camera and one lens for the entire weekend then post your pics on Monday using #onecameraonelens Links to SCBP socials are at the top of the page. Chosen photographers work […]
Join the team at The Phoblographer and Small Camera Big Picture for a photowalk in NYC. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with the team from both blogs and in addition we’ll have Lumix Luminaries Dave Surber and Rick Gerrity there to provide tips and guidance on those wanting to make some killer hybrid content […]
Scoge Clothing is a local NYC designer that specializes in street wear clothing. After recently doing a photo shoot with model Amanda, Scoge Clothing saw the photos that we shot and he contacted me about doing a promo video for him. Being primarily a photographer, but branching out into doing more video work, I […]
Huge Hybrid Hangout Weekend at Paul’s Photo coming up. Get a chance to meet some of the leaders in hybrid photography, try out new gear and learn how to take your work to the next level. Watch the video for an overview then go reserve your spot for this free event. Hybrid Hangout Weekend with Paul’s […]
The GH3 is on sale today over at Amazon with a price drop of over $200. That’s a sweet deal indeed! Bonus! Get the GH3 with any Panasonic Lumix lens and get an extra 2% off making the final cost on the GH3 $1047.60! See the GH3 special using this link
When I was in Atlantic City earlier this month teaching at WPPI’s On The Road, I had the killer opportunity to visit Panasonic’s USA HQ in New Jersey. It was such a cool experience for me to see their old facility before they move into their new, state of the art HQ this summer. I was there not only […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- Magazine Front Cover With Panasonic GH3 | My great Wordpress blog: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera B...
- Daniel: Hi Giulio, Chanced upon your video here. I have a...
- Allan Templeton: My selection is for Eric, superb....!...
- Chris Leskovsek: Thanks for picking up mine Paula, appreciate it. M...
- Eric: Thanks for the selection Paula!...
- Events on April 26, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - Pro Photo SupplyStarts: 11:00 amEnds: April 26, 2014 - 3:00 pmLocation: Pro Photo Supply Event Center - 1801 NW Northrup Street, Portland, OR 97209Description: Sign up here - http://www.prophotosupply.com/p-events.htm
- Events on April 27, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - GlazersStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: April 27, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Glazer's Camera, 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA, United StatesDescription: Sign up here - http://www.glazerscamera.com/animated-portrait-photography