Scoge Clothing is a local NYC designer that specializes in street wear clothing. After recently doing a photo shoot with model Amanda, Scoge Clothing saw the photos that we shot and he contacted me about doing a promo video for him. Being primarily a photographer, but branching out into doing more video work, I […]
Tag Archives | Lumix G
Huge Hybrid Hangout Weekend at Paul’s Photo coming up. Get a chance to meet some of the leaders in hybrid photography, try out new gear and learn how to take your work to the next level. Watch the video for an overview then go reserve your spot for this free event. Hybrid Hangout Weekend with Paul’s […]
The GH3 is on sale today over at Amazon with a price drop of over $200. That’s a sweet deal indeed! Bonus! Get the GH3 with any Panasonic Lumix lens and get an extra 2% off making the final cost on the GH3 $1047.60! See the GH3 special using this link
When I was in Atlantic City earlier this month teaching at WPPI’s On The Road, I had the killer opportunity to visit Panasonic’s USA HQ in New Jersey. It was such a cool experience for me to see their old facility before they move into their new, state of the art HQ this summer. I was there not only […]
Join me tomorrow as I host a photowalk at Fireside Camera in San Francisco. This will be a ton of fun and I can’t wait to meet with everyone! It’s a great opportunity for everyone to meetup, share some tips and make some cool snaps. We’ll be giving away some Lumix swag to everyone that attends and […]
Panasonic today announced an update to the classic 20mm f/1.7. The new lens has a metallic finish that comes in black or chrome. To preorder the lens use this link. Well do a comparison when we get our hands on one soon. Press release below. —- New LUMIX G 20mm / F1.7 II ASPH Interchangeable […]
It’s been almost a year since I launched Small Camera Big Picture. When I first had the idea for the site, I embarked on a two year commitment to transform my photography. Launching SCBP for me was an exciting new adventure, but it was also a major challenge because to do so, I had to go […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...
- Jimmy Patton: Is this official? Website?...
- Joao Pires: Good idea...
- Frank: "G" thank you for posting the wppi lineup... I ...
- Front Cover Shot – Panasonic GH3 | Light Shepherd: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera Bi...