And here we are, the end of my series on µ4/3 primes – Olympus 75mm Prime Review. We started out at the wide end of spectrum with the 12mm f/2 and now we end with the 75mm f/1.8 This is a lens that has generated and lot of mixed emotions not only online but with myself. […]
Tag Archives | lens
It seems like this series on mZuiko primes will never end! But alas we are drawing to a close and only have a couple left. Today just happens to be the day that we reach all the way out to the 60mm mark with the mZuiko 60mm f2.8 Macro and wind up with images of […]
Welcome to installment 3 of my Prime Time series. I’ve so far covered the mZuiko 12mm f/2 and the mZuiko 17mm f/1.8, now we narrow our field of view some and jump up to the mZuiko 45mm f/1.8! From portraits to sports the mZuiko 45mm f/1.8 may just be the ideal lens. Let’s have a […]
We’re back with the second installment in the mZuiko prime time series of write ups. This time we narrow our field of view just a bit by taking a look at and through the Olympus mZuiko 17mm f1.8. Like in my previous article, I’ll discuss what I like, don’t like, and LOVE about this lens […]
It’s Prime Time! In that title I’m referring to my almost exclusive use of the M.Zuiko µ4/3 prime lenses in my everyday shooting. I will spend the next few blog posts writing about each one of the primes that I use and how I feel they are a benefit to my photography. I will cover […]
While I was sitting down the other night relaxing with the Sunday Night News on in the background, they came to this story of a local who is changing the world by telling the stories of homeless men, women, and families with his camera and website. Mark Horvath, who worked for years behind the camera […]
New M.ZUIKO® DIGITAL 17mm f1.8 High-Grade Lens Easily Captures Spontaneous Moments in Remarkable Detail CENTER VALLEY, Pa., November 15, 2012 – Today, Olympus adds to the Micro Four Thirds family of lenses with the release of the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm f1.8 lens (34mm in 35mm equivalent), a bright, wide-angle, single-focal-length lens ideal for snapshot street shooting, […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- Magazine Front Cover With Panasonic GH3 | My great Wordpress blog: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera B...
- Daniel: Hi Giulio, Chanced upon your video here. I have a...
- Allan Templeton: My selection is for Eric, superb....!...
- Chris Leskovsek: Thanks for picking up mine Paula, appreciate it. M...
- Eric: Thanks for the selection Paula!...
- Events on April 26, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - Pro Photo SupplyStarts: 11:00 amEnds: April 26, 2014 - 3:00 pmLocation: Pro Photo Supply Event Center - 1801 NW Northrup Street, Portland, OR 97209Description: Sign up here - http://www.prophotosupply.com/p-events.htm
- Events on April 27, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - GlazersStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: April 27, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Glazer's Camera, 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA, United StatesDescription: Sign up here - http://www.glazerscamera.com/animated-portrait-photography