#lumixgx7 with 12-35/2.8 X, edit with Mattebox. Thanks to +Joseph Linaschke of +ApertureExpert for turning me onto Mattrbox for iOS. What's your favorite mobile photo apps? #lumixlounge #scbp View this post on Google+
Tag Archives | hybrid photography
Happy Flickr Friday! This week’s landscape themed pictures were taken with Fuji, Olympus and Panasonic mirrorless cameras. Nam Ing Enzo Lopardo Pictures Paul Beentjes The Human Tripod El Boludo ! Please let us know which of today’s Flickr Friday photos is your favorite by commenting below. Also feel free to jump over to our Flickr […]
#scbp #lumixlounge #m43ftw View this post on Google+
OMG I’m so amped for WPPI! There’s lots of rad stuff going on there, some classic, some new skool. Below are the events not to miss at WPPI. All events listed are either official SCBP events or events from our friends like This Week in Photo, Unique Photo and Panasonic. Between the live events, free […]
Happy Flickr Friday! You would think it’s the first day of Spring with all the flowers in the SCBP Flickr group this week. It sure felt like Spring in Seattle this week with temps nearing 60 degrees but we still have 3 more weeks to go. Plastik99 Melissa Johnson – Web-Betty Kai-R Shahrul Ehsan Rio […]
I'm here in Hollywood to help launch the amazing GH4. All major camera dealers will be here as well as DPs, directors and other industry pros. I'll be giving workshops on using the GH4 to pull and print frames from 4K video and of course how to rock Animated Portraits. Keep your eyes out for […]
Sometimes it's Easier to Buy a New Memory Card rather than deal with getting it replaced under warranty I use my gear a lot for work and for fun. I really give my gear a workout which is why when I purchased my gear I go for reliability. In this case I'm talking about "pro" […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...