OMG I’m so amped for WPPI! There’s lots of rad stuff going on there, some classic, some new skool. Below are the events not to miss at WPPI. All events listed are either official SCBP events or events from our friends like This Week in Photo, Unique Photo and Panasonic. Between the live events, free […]
Tag Archives | gh3
It’s been an honor to be involved with the GH4 early on. Stay tuned on SCBP for the latest coverage on this groundbreaking camera. Trust me, its unlike anything else. Official Press release, photos and specs below. A Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) Camera DMC-GH4 with New AF Technology and the World’s First* 4K Video […]
I’ve been leading photo tours and workshops in Costa Rica for about five years now, and I have put together an all new tour for 2014. I am happy to announce the Costa Rica: Focus on Wildlife Photo Workshop, January 27- February 2, 2014. This workshop will give you the opportunity to shoot all of […]
Scoge Clothing is a local NYC designer that specializes in street wear clothing. After recently doing a photo shoot with model Amanda, Scoge Clothing saw the photos that we shot and he contacted me about doing a promo video for him. Being primarily a photographer, but branching out into doing more video work, I […]
Hey Seattle I’m back! Hybrid Motion Portraits is always an exciting class. In this hands on workshop we’ll be going over everything you need to start shooting motion portraits from concept to completion. You’ll learn some exciting new ways to shoot motion from a series of stills to using your iPad. There will be the […]
Lacheln’s studio photoshoot was an absolute TREAT!!! She is a very talented traveling model based out or Arizona and was here in New York for a few days. Setup Set up… or more to the point, lack there of, was very simple! Panasonic Lumix GH3 Lumix 12-35 f/2.8 IS lens Lumix GH3 battery grip […]
Hey it’s the Dougmon! The Dougmon is a unique camera support system for filmmakers but is it right for a Hybrid Photographer? The Dougmon was created by a fella named Doug who wanted a camera support for shooting video that was quick to setup and affordable. To a still photographer the $599 price tag might […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...