When it comes time for me to make my bread and butter with hybrid photography, my tool, up to this point, has been the GH3. I love this camera – it’s small, weather resistant, fast, and the image quality is spectacular. Everything about it is great. Because I shoot a lot of video and blend […]
Tag Archives | gh3
OMG I’m so amped for WPPI! There’s lots of rad stuff going on there, some classic, some new skool. Below are the events not to miss at WPPI. All events listed are either official SCBP events or events from our friends like This Week in Photo, Unique Photo and Panasonic. Between the live events, free […]
It’s been an honor to be involved with the GH4 early on. Stay tuned on SCBP for the latest coverage on this groundbreaking camera. Trust me, its unlike anything else. Official Press release, photos and specs below. A Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) Camera DMC-GH4 with New AF Technology and the World’s First* 4K Video […]
I’ve been leading photo tours and workshops in Costa Rica for about five years now, and I have put together an all new tour for 2014. I am happy to announce the Costa Rica: Focus on Wildlife Photo Workshop, January 27- February 2, 2014. This workshop will give you the opportunity to shoot all of […]
Scoge Clothing is a local NYC designer that specializes in street wear clothing. After recently doing a photo shoot with model Amanda, Scoge Clothing saw the photos that we shot and he contacted me about doing a promo video for him. Being primarily a photographer, but branching out into doing more video work, I […]
Hey Seattle I’m back! Hybrid Motion Portraits is always an exciting class. In this hands on workshop we’ll be going over everything you need to start shooting motion portraits from concept to completion. You’ll learn some exciting new ways to shoot motion from a series of stills to using your iPad. There will be the […]
Lacheln’s studio photoshoot was an absolute TREAT!!! She is a very talented traveling model based out or Arizona and was here in New York for a few days. Setup Set up… or more to the point, lack there of, was very simple! Panasonic Lumix GH3 Lumix 12-35 f/2.8 IS lens Lumix GH3 battery grip […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- Magazine Front Cover With Panasonic GH3 | My great Wordpress blog: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera B...
- Daniel: Hi Giulio, Chanced upon your video here. I have a...
- Allan Templeton: My selection is for Eric, superb....!...
- Chris Leskovsek: Thanks for picking up mine Paula, appreciate it. M...
- Eric: Thanks for the selection Paula!...
- Events on April 26, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - Pro Photo SupplyStarts: 11:00 amEnds: April 26, 2014 - 3:00 pmLocation: Pro Photo Supply Event Center - 1801 NW Northrup Street, Portland, OR 97209Description: Sign up here - http://www.prophotosupply.com/p-events.htm
- Events on April 27, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - GlazersStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: April 27, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Glazer's Camera, 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA, United StatesDescription: Sign up here - http://www.glazerscamera.com/animated-portrait-photography