When it comes time for me to make my bread and butter with hybrid photography, my tool, up to this point, has been the GH3. I love this camera – it’s small, weather resistant, fast, and the image quality is spectacular. Everything about it is great. Because I shoot a lot of video and blend […]
Tag Archives | featured
Controversial to some, magical to others there’s no doubt that the Leica Nocticron is welcome addition to the high end of the M43 system. Reading about the lens online I see two types of people commenting – 1 – those who have used the lens/understand what it is 2 – those who have not used […]
OMG I’m so amped for WPPI! There’s lots of rad stuff going on there, some classic, some new skool. Below are the events not to miss at WPPI. All events listed are either official SCBP events or events from our friends like This Week in Photo, Unique Photo and Panasonic. Between the live events, free […]
Hi folks, I recently had one of my photos published on the front cover of a national UK flying magazine and thought it would be nice to share some details on how I took the below shot and what / why I used the awesome Panasonic GH3 for it. Why the LUMIX GH3 over a […]
It’s been an honor to be involved with the GH4 early on. Stay tuned on SCBP for the latest coverage on this groundbreaking camera. Trust me, its unlike anything else. Official Press release, photos and specs below. A Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) Camera DMC-GH4 with New AF Technology and the World’s First* 4K Video […]
WOAH. This is one badass lens, is what I first thought when I first played with the Nocticron at Photo Plus…unfortunately I was not able to show the working lens online so when I was on Lumix Lounge Live at PPE I appeared with a mock up. My contacts at Panasonic were under orders from […]
Wonder where I got my red tripod from? It’s a MeFOTO RoadTrip.I grew up with large studio tripods and they still fit a need but for shooting with light mirrorless cameras, using a large tripod designed for a DSLR is overkill. For a small camera the size is great and it also converts into a […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- Magazine Front Cover With Panasonic GH3 | My great Wordpress blog: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera B...
- Daniel: Hi Giulio, Chanced upon your video here. I have a...
- Allan Templeton: My selection is for Eric, superb....!...
- Chris Leskovsek: Thanks for picking up mine Paula, appreciate it. M...
- Eric: Thanks for the selection Paula!...
- Events on April 26, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - Pro Photo SupplyStarts: 11:00 amEnds: April 26, 2014 - 3:00 pmLocation: Pro Photo Supply Event Center - 1801 NW Northrup Street, Portland, OR 97209Description: Sign up here - http://www.prophotosupply.com/p-events.htm
- Events on April 27, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - GlazersStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: April 27, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Glazer's Camera, 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA, United StatesDescription: Sign up here - http://www.glazerscamera.com/animated-portrait-photography