OMG I’m so amped for WPPI! There’s lots of rad stuff going on there, some classic, some new skool. Below are the events not to miss at WPPI. All events listed are either official SCBP events or events from our friends like This Week in Photo, Unique Photo and Panasonic. Between the live events, free […]
Tag Archives | featured
Hi folks, I recently had one of my photos published on the front cover of a national UK flying magazine and thought it would be nice to share some details on how I took the below shot and what / why I used the awesome Panasonic GH3 for it. Why the LUMIX GH3 over a […]
It’s been an honor to be involved with the GH4 early on. Stay tuned on SCBP for the latest coverage on this groundbreaking camera. Trust me, its unlike anything else. Official Press release, photos and specs below. A Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) Camera DMC-GH4 with New AF Technology and the World’s First* 4K Video […]
WOAH. This is one badass lens, is what I first thought when I first played with the Nocticron at Photo Plus…unfortunately I was not able to show the working lens online so when I was on Lumix Lounge Live at PPE I appeared with a mock up. My contacts at Panasonic were under orders from […]
Wonder where I got my red tripod from? It’s a MeFOTO RoadTrip.I grew up with large studio tripods and they still fit a need but for shooting with light mirrorless cameras, using a large tripod designed for a DSLR is overkill. For a small camera the size is great and it also converts into a […]
In album 2013-10-31 I knew I was getting in deep for my first Photo Plus but little did I know how amazing an experience it would be for me. I was working with Panasonic on the concept and execution of their booth for months. Although I’m a full time photographer I wear many hats in […]
The Lumix GX7 is Panasonic’s latest hybrid camera and a serious one at that. Panasonic has gone through great lengths to listen to the needs of both enthusiast and pro photographers to create the GX7. There’s a lot to talk about with this one, so I’m breaking the review into multiple parts. Part 1 of […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...