It’s no secret that we love the Eye-Fi cards in these parts; Giulio even shared how you can overcome some of the limitations of shooting with a camera that doesn’t have a native solution to tethering your camera to an external (larger) display. While at the PhotPlus Expo this past weekend, we got a chance […]
Tag Archives | Eye-Fi
I have been a RAW shooter since the format was available to digital cameras years ago. Back then a RAW file would give me quite an advantage over a JPEG since the in-camera processing of early digital cameras lacked the power of a desktop computer running Photoshop. Today’s intelligent hybrid cameras have more processing power then my laptop I purchased two years […]
The wireless SD card race has begun! First we only had Eye-Fi but now we also have Toshiba and Transcend offerings as well. Great to have some competition in this category. I’m going to say that the card manufacture with the best software will win out here. As soon as they are available we’ll be […]
Small Camera Big Picture is at Photo Plus 2012. Managing editor, Alberto Lima will be on the show floor interviewing, photographing and getting info on products you want to see most. We’re going to be updating the list with info and slideshows as we get it so update this page regularly to see what’s new. […]
Shooting wirelessly from your camera to your iOS or Android device is no doubt the future of capture. Small Camera Big Picture is pleased to present the first in a multi part series on Wireless Workflow for Micro 4/3rds cameras. The future starts now. The Workflow Now that you got your camera and Eye-Fi card set up […]
Before you begin we strongly recommend that you read the previous article in the series Introduction to Wireless Workflow with Micro 4/3 Cameras. Gear Now that we have a pretty good idea of the strengths and weaknesses of a traditional workflow using Micro 4/3rds cameras its time to cut the cord and dig into the […]
Shooting wirelessly from your camera to your iOS or Android device is no doubt the future of capture. Small Camera Big Picture is pleased to present the first in a multi part series on Wireless Workflow for Micro 4/3rds cameras. The future starts now. Wireless workflow for working pros Imagine shooting wirelessly to your iPad which your […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...