Welcome to another exciting round of awesomeness that is Lumix Lounge Live hosted by Frederick Van Johnson of TWiP. This time will be broadcasting from the 2014 Imaging USA show in Phoenix, AZ. Attending IUSA and want free passes? Lumix is giving away passes to those that signup via this link then go through the search […]
Tag Archives | digital camera
WOAH. This is one badass lens, is what I first thought when I first played with the Nocticron at Photo Plus…unfortunately I was not able to show the working lens online so when I was on Lumix Lounge Live at PPE I appeared with a mock up. My contacts at Panasonic were under orders from […]
Hey SCBP readers, I’ll be going live at CES with Geek Beat’s TV, Cali Lewis on Wednesday, January 8th. Since I’ll be live shooting Cinemagraphs on the show floor coverage on SCBP will be slim so tune in to see the official coverage via this link – https://plus.google.com/+PanasonicUSA/ Official language below The International CES is Panasonic’s […]
I’m a diehard iPhonographer. I love the simplicity of always having a camera with me, of carrying one less item, of editing photos with a finger, of sharing the photos instantaneously. It’s just an amazing camera of convenience that has really opened my mind to play more, take more photos and share more photos. As […]
This is a non-US warranty GX7 but if you have to have it in black and live in the USA you can now do so via Amazon via this link.
We’ve already given you the short spec-sheet review of the Olympus OM-D E-M1. Our very own Jamie MacDonald has also given you his impressions as well. SCBP was invited to attend Olympus’s E-M1 event aboard the U.S.S. Intrepid Seas, Air, and Space Museum in New York City, here our E-M1 first impressions. Body, Build, and […]
The majority of the shots in Baraka and Samsara have little to no camera movements. They look like beautiful still photographs with some music added for atmosphere. If you ever get the chance to see these in the theaters do so. I missed Baraka but I did see Samsara in 4K which blew my mind. […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...