When it comes time for me to make my bread and butter with hybrid photography, my tool, up to this point, has been the GH3. I love this camera – it’s small, weather resistant, fast, and the image quality is spectacular. Everything about it is great. Because I shoot a lot of video and blend […]
Tag Archives | digital camera
Join me on Friday to announce what camera and lens you’ll be using for the weekend. The only rules are that you must commit to one camera and one lens for the entire weekend then post your pics on Monday using #onecameraonelens Links to SCBP socials are at the top of the page. Chosen photographers work […]
Welcome to another exciting round of awesomeness that is Lumix Lounge Live hosted by Frederick Van Johnson of TWiP. This time will be broadcasting from the 2014 Imaging USA show in Phoenix, AZ. Attending IUSA and want free passes? Lumix is giving away passes to those that signup via this link then go through the search […]
WOAH. This is one badass lens, is what I first thought when I first played with the Nocticron at Photo Plus…unfortunately I was not able to show the working lens online so when I was on Lumix Lounge Live at PPE I appeared with a mock up. My contacts at Panasonic were under orders from […]
Hey SCBP readers, I’ll be going live at CES with Geek Beat’s TV, Cali Lewis on Wednesday, January 8th. Since I’ll be live shooting Cinemagraphs on the show floor coverage on SCBP will be slim so tune in to see the official coverage via this link – https://plus.google.com/+PanasonicUSA/ Official language below The International CES is Panasonic’s […]
I’m a diehard iPhonographer. I love the simplicity of always having a camera with me, of carrying one less item, of editing photos with a finger, of sharing the photos instantaneously. It’s just an amazing camera of convenience that has really opened my mind to play more, take more photos and share more photos. As […]
This is a non-US warranty GX7 but if you have to have it in black and live in the USA you can now do so via Amazon via this link.
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- HolidayHotShots.com: Nice one +Giulio Sciorio That's great!!!...
- Magazine Front Cover With Panasonic GH3 | My great Wordpress blog: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera B...
- Daniel: Hi Giulio, Chanced upon your video here. I have a...
- Allan Templeton: My selection is for Eric, superb....!...
- Chris Leskovsek: Thanks for picking up mine Paula, appreciate it. M...
- Events on April 26, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - Pro Photo SupplyStarts: 11:00 amEnds: April 26, 2014 - 3:00 pmLocation: Pro Photo Supply Event Center - 1801 NW Northrup Street, Portland, OR 97209Description: Sign up here - http://www.prophotosupply.com/p-events.htm
- Events on April 27, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - GlazersStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: April 27, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Glazer's Camera, 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA, United StatesDescription: Sign up here - http://www.glazerscamera.com/animated-portrait-photography