I really believe that it’s better to have rain protection and not need it than need it and not have it! That’s why for nearly all of my outdoor shoots, I bring my camera’s rain gear. I choose to use the Kata cover, the one in my vlog post is the E-690 PL; I use […]
Tag Archives | Carol Schlintz
Shooting multi day sporting events means that I have to be ready for anything and super organized so that I don’t miss any of the action. Not too different from shooting weddings, corporate events or any location work. One way that I keep my work flowing without incident or accident is to have a system […]
You’ve heard this before: “The best camera is the one you have with you”. Well that is true for me! For me it’s important to my inspiration and creativity to have a camera always with me. My tool of choice is the Lumix LX7. No, this post isn’t about the LX7, it’s about the fact […]
As I adjust to my awesome “small” camera system, I’m shooting more and more video. Storage becomes an issue as video files are large. So I use the AVCHD format that my Lumix GH3 offers because it has high quality while being very compressed and creating a relatively small file. The problem is that not […]
As winter in Wisconsin bedecks herself in full seasonal regalia, I begin my annual checklist: Boots good to -30 degrees, thermal under garments, thermal layers, shooting mitten-gloves, hat, hand warmers – Check. Then it’s onto the gear: batteries charged, lenses attached, camera times synchronized, cameras preset for a good start, tripod plates in place, tripod […]
After switching to micro 4/3 cameras, I found that the camera bag that I’d loved for the last 5+ years just wasn’t the right design. And as long as I needed to begin the quest for a new bag, I might as well look for everything that I want. My short list is this: 1. […]
Having shopped (and made purchases at) several “Camera Superstores” I have found one that has something often missing from the online shopping experience – excellent customer service. My recommendation of Unique Photo is from my heart and my desire to share a great experience (several great experiences) with you. They did not pay me for […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- Magazine Front Cover With Panasonic GH3 | My great Wordpress blog: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera B...
- Daniel: Hi Giulio, Chanced upon your video here. I have a...
- Allan Templeton: My selection is for Eric, superb....!...
- Chris Leskovsek: Thanks for picking up mine Paula, appreciate it. M...
- Eric: Thanks for the selection Paula!...
- Events on April 26, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - Pro Photo SupplyStarts: 11:00 amEnds: April 26, 2014 - 3:00 pmLocation: Pro Photo Supply Event Center - 1801 NW Northrup Street, Portland, OR 97209Description: Sign up here - http://www.prophotosupply.com/p-events.htm
- Events on April 27, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - GlazersStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: April 27, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Glazer's Camera, 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA, United StatesDescription: Sign up here - http://www.glazerscamera.com/animated-portrait-photography