Our friends at Think Tank Photo just announced an exciting Black Friday special that actually starts now! With this special offer you get a $50 rebate on their renowned rolling camera bags. And, should you order a roller plus one of their popular Urban Disguise shoulder bags you are eligible to receive a $100 rebate! And, to […]
Tag Archives | bags
Christmas has come and gone; maybe someone in your life bought you a shiny new mirrorless camera (you lucky photographer you). Maybe you made the big leap to a smaller camera – you won’t be disappointed. In either case, you probably are now looking for a new compact bag for your compact gear we […]
Whats in my bag? – Think Tank Photo Street Walker. Olympus OMD, Olympus Pen, Olympus FL600r and more goodies. Fresh from a shoot, this lofi video shows what gear I use to accomplish a paid editorial assignment.
Giulio and Valdese take a quick look at One Bag and Waist Shooter from Undfind. Full review coming next week. The One Bag on Amazon The Waist Shooter on Amazon
Giulio takes a quick look at the Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise 35 2.0 and the Street Walker. Get free Think Tank Photo stuff AND support Small Camera Big Picture by using this link or by shopping via the Think Tank ads on the site.
Hey everyone I got this email from Think Tank Photo while I was in Italy so sorry for a delay but this is a sweet deal! I was using the Urban Disguise 35 with the back pack Shoulder Harness V2.0 setup and it was awesome. Was great to go from shoulder bag to backpack as I was […]
Shop for the CityWalker on Thank Tank Photo Press Release Below Santa Rosa, Calif. – Think Tank Photo announces that in November it will release the CityWalker™ messenger bag series. Designed with the urban photographer in mind, the new bags will come in three models – CityWalker 10, CityWalker 20, and CityWalker 30 – and […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...