Pretty nice firmware upgrade for the GH3, lenses and the Lumix Link app. What stands out to me is that we’ll be able to shoot wirelessly into Lightroom, filmmakers can use the on board LCD screen while recording uncompressed HDMI out and the AF speed has been increased with certain lenses. See the official list […]
Tag Archives | apps
Google has reduced the price of the entire Nik image software suite from $499 to just $149. There are coupon codes allegedly giving further savings. If you do purchase the collection enter the code DZISER at checkout for an additional 25% off. Google acquired Nik last fall, with an assurance from Google that the great […]
Hey guys I wanted to talk about a Product I had the opportunity to give a test run for the last couple of weeks. It’s the Trigger Trap Mobile Dongle for Panasonic Lumix cameras. At first glance someone might think the Trigger Trap is just another Interval meter, which happens to plug into your Smartphone, […]
Hi everybody! I wanted to share my latest VLOG post over at DiscoverMirrorless.com where I give my thoughts on Horizontal vs. Vertical photographs and ask the question, “Why can’t we do vertical? Could we create vertical Hybrid eProducts?” Using our amazing small micro four thirds cameras it is so easy to shoot vertical […]
I recently was given the chance to start using the Triggertrap Mobile to do some time-lapse photography and I have to say. This is the future of time-lapse. We all know how a time-lapse has been done traditionally. An intervalometer was hooked up to our cameras and set to fire off photos at a given […]
According to HyperAllergic.com, Americans snapped 80 billion digital photos in 2011. Putting that number into perspective, that’s roughly more photos in two minutes than in all of the 1800′s. After we take these photos however, they go from meaningful memories to vast amounts of data to be stored, cataloged, and shared. Unfortunately, most people only do two […]
We’ve been talking a lot about hybrid photography on SCBP lately and for good reason – as people’s consumption technology changes, photographers, journalist, and everyone else must adapt to remain relevant and keep food on the table. Giulio recently posted a video giving you a behind the scenes look at one of his hybrid products, […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...