WOAH. This is one badass lens, is what I first thought when I first played with the Nocticron at Photo Plus…unfortunately I was not able to show the working lens online so when I was on Lumix Lounge Live at PPE I appeared with a mock up. My contacts at Panasonic were under orders from […]
Archive | Tools of the Trade RSS feed for this section
1. What is it
2. Why is it important
3. Examples in action
A Camera Strap for the Hybrid Photographer Demand for support tools to help keep a hybrid photography workflow manageable is growing. Is the Air Strap by Custom SLR a tool to help the professional photographer? When shooting hybrid, photographers need to switch from still to motion capture quickly and easily. Keeping the pace of the shoot […]
Pentax Q7 – Living with the smallest compact system camera in the world Pentax recently released the latest update to their Q-mount system, the Pentax Q7. The Q7 is billed as the world’s smallest compact system camera and boasts some notable improvements over the Q10 that it replaced. Like Pentax’s entry-level DSLR’s, the Pentax Q7 […]
Throughout the past year I have been moving myself in a direction of becoming a Hybrid Photographer. First I switched from using Canon DSLRs to Micro Four-Thirds, which was one of the biggest changes I’ve made in the last few years of shooting professionally. Most recently, I have been investigating what is going to be […]
Our friends at Think Tank Photo just launched two new product lines whose intention is to help those us using Apple® devices have an easier time of organizing our accessories and ourselves. They are the “My 2nd Brain” laptop/iPhone/iPad bag and the “PowerHouse” bag to organize all your cords. My 2nd Brain The four ultra […]
And here we are, the end of my series on µ4/3 primes – Olympus 75mm Prime Review. We started out at the wide end of spectrum with the 12mm f/2 and now we end with the 75mm f/1.8 This is a lens that has generated and lot of mixed emotions not only online but with myself. […]
I have had my Panasonic Lumix GH3 for about 6 months now and have been loving every minute of it. Sometimes I may be a little…. well lets just say “determined to get the shot”. This can easily result in not only hurting myself, but more importantly HURTING MY CAMERA!!!! As I am sure that […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Anthony Falsarella: Will definitely be there...
- Giulio Sciorio: Not yet but I'm working on a solution for photogr...
- Ken Burg: Thanks for the feedback. I suppose I should have g...
- Giulio Sciorio: There are many factors why the shots look much dif...
- Martin: Too bad the Olympus do not put much emphasis in it...