Last year we took a look at the Spider Holster for compact system cameras – the Black Widow. The premise is quite simple – a secure way to quickly access your camera without being bogged down by bags and straps. It quickly found a home on my E-PL3 and then my E-PL5 when I upgraded. […]
Archive | Reviews RSS feed for this section
Olympus finally released a fast wide zoom, something I’ve been waiting a while for. Lumix has had the 12-35mm available since Spring, 2012. I sold all my DSLR gear when I got the Olympus OMD and couldn’t wait for Olympus to come out with a set of fast zooms so I went with the pair […]
I’m a diehard iPhonographer. I love the simplicity of always having a camera with me, of carrying one less item, of editing photos with a finger, of sharing the photos instantaneously. It’s just an amazing camera of convenience that has really opened my mind to play more, take more photos and share more photos. As […]
Throughout the past year I have been moving myself in a direction of becoming a Hybrid Photographer. First I switched from using Canon DSLRs to Micro Four-Thirds, which was one of the biggest changes I’ve made in the last few years of shooting professionally. Most recently, I have been investigating what is going to be […]
We’ve already given you the short spec-sheet review of the Olympus OM-D E-M1. Our very own Jamie MacDonald has also given you his impressions as well. SCBP was invited to attend Olympus’s E-M1 event aboard the U.S.S. Intrepid Seas, Air, and Space Museum in New York City, here our E-M1 first impressions. Body, Build, and […]
The embargo has lifted and I can now share this unboxing video of the Olympus OM-D E-M1 camera!! I’ve now had it for several days and can tell you THIS is the µ4/3 camera you’ve been waiting for. I spent some time with a friend who still shoots with his regular 4/3 gear and we […]
Have you ever had a big juicy secret that you were just dying to tell someone? If so then you will know why this first look article is such a relief for me to write! I am now allowed to present to you the new Olympus OM-D E-M1!! First Impressions: Ergonomics and Design It’s an […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...