Happy to be the first in this series. A no hold’s barred interview of yours truly at PhotoGroup Austin. If you dig this or have any comments let me know. Love your feedback on this. You can learn more about Photogroup by visiting their website - photogroupaustin.com G
Archive | Advice RSS feed for this section
Shared knowledge from photographer to photographer.
If you circle me on Google Plus, you’ll often read about my experiments in photography. Creative experimentation for me is among the most valuable exercises as an artist that I can imagine. Experimenting allows me to grow creatively and sometimes, if I work the results into my business, finically as well. The photography world is […]
UPDATE – I got a friendly email this morning by Co-Founder of Flixel, Bretton MacLean who corrected me on the pricing. I’m happy to say that the $20 HD in app purchase is a one time purchase. That’s HUGE as it puts Flixel Pro into the price range I thought would be needed to gain […]
For many photographers, the last few weeks were pretty intense. Adobe announced that they are moving all their products to the cloud while Marissa Mayer declared that ‘there’s really no such thing as professional photographers.’ Both events really upset many, however it begs the question – Is professional photography as we know it dead? My answer – […]
After wrapping the hybrid advertising campaign for precision rifle maker Tracking Point in Austin, I sat down with Giulio Sciorio to talk about the 2 week photoshoot. In the final segment of this three part interview, Giulio talks about how how photographers need to adapt to consumer demand. Consumers are demanding better, more involved content from companies. In […]
After wrapping the hybrid advertising campaign for precision rifle maker Tracking Point in Austin, I sat down with Giulio Sciorio to talk about the 2 week photoshoot. In Part 2 of this three part interview, Giulio talks about how camera technology is changing the way photography is made. Giulio shows how he has used the built in WiFi feature […]
It’s been almost a year since I launched Small Camera Big Picture. When I first had the idea for the site, I embarked on a two year commitment to transform my photography. Launching SCBP for me was an exciting new adventure, but it was also a major challenge because to do so, I had to go […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Anthony Falsarella: Will definitely be there...
- Giulio Sciorio: Not yet but I'm working on a solution for photogr...
- Ken Burg: Thanks for the feedback. I suppose I should have g...
- Giulio Sciorio: There are many factors why the shots look much dif...
- Martin: Too bad the Olympus do not put much emphasis in it...