Controversial to some, magical to others there’s no doubt that the Leica Nocticron is welcome addition to the high end of the M43 system. Reading about the lens online I see two types of people commenting – 1 – those who have used the lens/understand what it is 2 – those who have not used […]
Archive | Advice RSS feed for this section
Shared knowledge from photographer to photographer.
Happy to be the first in this series. A no hold’s barred interview of yours truly at PhotoGroup Austin. If you dig this or have any comments let me know. Love your feedback on this. You can learn more about Photogroup by visiting their website - photogroupaustin.com G
If you circle me on Google Plus, you’ll often read about my experiments in photography. Creative experimentation for me is among the most valuable exercises as an artist that I can imagine. Experimenting allows me to grow creatively and sometimes, if I work the results into my business, finically as well. The photography world is […]
UPDATE – I got a friendly email this morning by Co-Founder of Flixel, Bretton MacLean who corrected me on the pricing. I’m happy to say that the $20 HD in app purchase is a one time purchase. That’s HUGE as it puts Flixel Pro into the price range I thought would be needed to gain […]
For many photographers, the last few weeks were pretty intense. Adobe announced that they are moving all their products to the cloud while Marissa Mayer declared that ‘there’s really no such thing as professional photographers.’ Both events really upset many, however it begs the question – Is professional photography as we know it dead? My answer – […]
After wrapping the hybrid advertising campaign for precision rifle maker Tracking Point in Austin, I sat down with Giulio Sciorio to talk about the 2 week photoshoot. In the final segment of this three part interview, Giulio talks about how how photographers need to adapt to consumer demand. Consumers are demanding better, more involved content from companies. In […]
After wrapping the hybrid advertising campaign for precision rifle maker Tracking Point in Austin, I sat down with Giulio Sciorio to talk about the 2 week photoshoot. In Part 2 of this three part interview, Giulio talks about how camera technology is changing the way photography is made. Giulio shows how he has used the built in WiFi feature […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Rob Knight: Congrats, man. That is a great mag!...
- Paul Beentjes: So honoured to be featured once more in your weekl...
- HolidayHotShots.com: Nice one +Giulio Sciorio That's great!!!...
- Magazine Front Cover With Panasonic GH3 | My great Wordpress blog: […] CLICK HERE to go over to Small Camera B...
- Daniel: Hi Giulio, Chanced upon your video here. I have a...
- Events on April 26, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - Pro Photo SupplyStarts: 11:00 amEnds: April 26, 2014 - 3:00 pmLocation: Pro Photo Supply Event Center - 1801 NW Northrup Street, Portland, OR 97209Description: Sign up here - http://www.prophotosupply.com/p-events.htm
- Events on April 27, 2014
- Animated Portraits Workshop - GlazersStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: April 27, 2014 - 4:00 pmLocation: Glazer's Camera, 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA, United StatesDescription: Sign up here - http://www.glazerscamera.com/animated-portrait-photography