Have you ever had a big juicy secret that you were just dying to tell someone? If so then you will know why this first look article is such a relief for me to write! I am now allowed to present to you the new Olympus OM-D E-M1!! First Impressions: Ergonomics and Design It’s an […]
Archive | Featured RSS feed for this section
All featured posts
Ever see those ads for new camera gear in magazines and wonder how the images were made? If you have any of the latest photography magazines you’ll see a Panasonic Lumix GH3, G6 ad featuring my work. Below I detail how the ad was shot, the inspiration, gear, capture and post. Enjoy! In early April […]
New Sensor, New Venus Engine If you were to spend enough time online you might get caught up in the constant talk about digital cameras and sensors. In fact there are some communities that are more focused on the camera sensor than the camera. While the sensor is important in a camera it’s not the […]
The Lumix GX7 is Panasonic’s latest hybrid camera and a serious one at that. Panasonic has gone through great lengths to listen to the needs of both enthusiast and pro photographers to create the GX7. There’s a lot to talk about with this one, so I’m breaking the review into multiple parts. Part 1 of […]
I’m typically a fan of high quality hand crafted items that are made in the United States, so when I found Hold Fast Gear based in the heart of the USA, who are making some great all leather, stylish camera accessories, I was very interested. I had to take a look through their products and […]
It seems like this series on mZuiko primes will never end! But alas we are drawing to a close and only have a couple left. Today just happens to be the day that we reach all the way out to the 60mm mark with the mZuiko 60mm f2.8 Macro and wind up with images of […]
When I first found out I’d be traveling to Austin, TX to assist Giulio Sciorio with the Hybrid Advertising Campaign for precision rifle maker Tracking Point, I was excited. When I found out I would be handed the brand new unreleased Panasonic Lumix G6 to use for all the behind the scenes content, I was […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- Niels Kristian Bech Jensen: Hi Paula. Great set of images but I have a small n...
- Kevin Worley: +Snapseed is the most powerful tool out there. I a...
- Mark Hales: I have an Android phone and use an app called phot...
- Paul Beentjes: So cool to be featured on your site... I am honour...
- Allie Miller AMillerFoto: Great to finally see u...