Think Tank Photo has announced the Mirrorless Mover series of camera cases. There are four cases in the series from the Mover 5 to the Mover 30i. Suggested prices range from $34.75 to $69.75. If you have never used a Think Tank case they are beautifully made with a lot of attention to design and […]
About Mark ToalMark Toal is a former professional photographer who now works for Panasonic as a training representative in Portland, Oregon. His views on this blog are his own and do not represent Panasonic. You can see more of Mark’s photos on his photo blog at www.mtoal.wordpress.com or at www.mtoallumiximages.wordpress.com.
Author Archive | Mark Toal
I will be at Pro Photo Supply in Portland, Oregon on Friday, April 19 from 10am-5pm talking about and answering question about Panasonic Lumix cameras. If you already own or you’re thinking about buying a Lumix camera I’d love to meet you. They do have a few GH3′s in stock as of today.
If you’re not familiar with Lensbaby, they are a Portland, Oregon based manufacturer of adapters that allow you to tilt their unique lenses to be more creative and have more fun with the emphasis on FUN. Any company that has a staff position for Director of Customer Happiness is okay with me. Ever since Lensbaby […]
Like most photographers I’m always on the lookout for a new camera bag and since I shoot only Micro Four Thirds it has to be small. A few weeks ago I was headed to one of my favorite food carts in downtown Portland, Oregon when I came across the Chrome store. Chrome is known for […]
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- Panasonic Lumix G6 Review: A Complete Professionals Package May 31, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 1 – Tech and Design August 7, 2013
- Lumix GX7 Review Part 2 – Sensor, Shutter and In Body Stabilization August 14, 2013
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- Giulio Sciorio: Not yet but I'm working on a solution for photogr...
- Ken Burg: Thanks for the feedback. I suppose I should have g...
- Giulio Sciorio: There are many factors why the shots look much dif...
- Martin: Too bad the Olympus do not put much emphasis in it...
- Michael Weeks: I like this one G....